Responsible for reporting on Travelport's global airline portfolio, which consists of 400+ airlines and includes both network and low-cost carriers. Extracting and manipulating raw data in order to analyse individual airline performance, conduct market share and competitor analysis, identify key trends and build models in Excel.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
There is a great atmosphere, everyone is always in a good mood and my team and I get along great. We are always making jokes and laughing!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
this Placement Year
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
There is the Travelport Social Club, who is always organizing new and entertaining activities, like boat parties, Cirque Du Soleil, escape room, theatre… it’s always great fun! We are a lot of interns and are always planning stuff and going out!
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Not much around, closest place to go to was London
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?