Information Systems Intern at RCI Financial Services

-Database administration (SQL)
-Code Development (VBA)
-Code Testing
-Various Projects

Pleasant atmosphere with smart and friendly people, interesting tasks and industry, excellent office and facilities, generous remuneration.

Some days I was not very busy, whereas on other days I was extremely busy.

Early on I was involved in business meetings, and got the opportunity to apply and develop further skills in Excel VBA, SQL etc.
I recommend this placement to you if you want to get into the finance industry, be it Technology or Finance itself. I was in the Information Systems department which is a great role for any Accounting/Finance/Economics student (like myself) who looks to develop sought-after technical skills in a professional working environment.

Even the most experienced employees are patient with interns who do not have as much experience, enabling a great environment for learning on the job.