1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Having undertaken a one month placement with another large consultancy prior to GVA, which had a number of events for the interns, I felt HR could have done more to integrate the interns both into the company and get us interacting with each other.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
There were no perks with
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Had to be organised by the interns, and we had to find each other on our own as we were not introduced by HR.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
As expected in London
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?