Intern at Avison Young

Property/Real Estate

5.7/10

5.7

4.2

All of the team were very helpful, taking time to train me and answer any questions I had.

At times I felt under utilised when there was not enough work in the office.

My seniors gave me excellent guidance.

Towards the end of my internship theres was little to no work for me, I focused on administration work and reviewing company policies.

Minimal.

The practical experience was invaluable, it not only helped my report writing and assessment skills but shaped my understanding of planning in private practice.

My colleagues were very welcoming and understanding of my roll as a student, this was very helpful.

There were minor issues receiving the proper technical equipment and softwares, overall the it was well organised but could have benefitted from more of a rotation.

My senior colleagues invested a great deal of time into my training, this has stood to me since leaving the company.

I would be delighted to work with the team again in future.

As a whole the office was very social.

Moderately expensive.

Good.

Not as many as I would have hoped.