Sole purpose of my role was to manage the delivery of stock into the business and build strong relationships with suppliers.
Daily Sales - Every morning – completed by 9.30am and sent to Directors and Department.
Daily Intake - Every morning – completed by 10.00am – Shows what we have booked into our warehouse every week and how much (by day) has been received and what is left to deliver for the rest of the week.
Agile Zen (AZ) – Query report
Go Live – Every day between 9.00am – 11.00am & 2.00pm – 4.00pm
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
I don't remember a dull day! Everyone one was always there with a smile!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The HR Team were fantastic - I couldn't fault them - They organsied meeting with us every month which involved doughnut and croissant mornings :) It really was faultless!
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I gained my level 2 in Excel Training which I truely valued and greatly helped me in my day to day duties. I visited the warehouse in order to gain a deeper understand into how ASOS worked.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I would LOVE to work at ASOS and am very keen to stay in touch!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
The social scene was great, Thursdays and Fridays after work at the pub and working on Menswear there are regular social events which are always great fun and help you to get to know other members of staff that may not be on your particular team.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
You could make it cheap if you wanted....but it could also be very pricey in Camden areas.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Camden was great for a night out! Different places and types of bars/clubs to go to!
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Yes, there was a Netball and football team that ASOS ran and I attended a local gym regularly.