Merchandising Admin Assistant at ASOS

London East Midlands
Fashion Financial Management Internet/e-Commerce/New Media Market Research Product Design/Industrial Design Retail

7.7/10

Sole purpose of my role was to manage the delivery of stock into the business and build strong relationships with suppliers.

Daily Duties:
Daily Sales - Every morning – completed by 9.30am and sent to Directors and Department.
Daily Intake - Every morning – completed by 10.00am – Shows what we have booked into our warehouse every week and how much (by day) has been received and what is left to deliver for the rest of the week.
Agile Zen (AZ) – Query report
Go Live – Every day between 9.00am – 11.00am & 2.00pm – 4.00pm

I don't remember a dull day! Everyone one was always there with a smile!

The HR Team were fantastic - I couldn't fault them - They organsied meeting with us every month which involved doughnut and croissant mornings :) It really was faultless!

I gained my level 2 in Excel Training which I truely valued and greatly helped me in my day to day duties. I visited the warehouse in order to gain a deeper understand into how ASOS worked.

I would LOVE to work at ASOS and am very keen to stay in touch!

The social scene was great, Thursdays and Fridays after work at the pub and working on Menswear there are regular social events which are always great fun and help you to get to know other members of staff that may not be on your particular team.

You could make it cheap if you wanted....but it could also be very pricey in Camden areas.

Camden was great for a night out! Different places and types of bars/clubs to go to!

Yes, there was a Netball and football team that ASOS ran and I attended a local gym regularly.