Internship with Change at Standard Life Aberdeen

Edinburgh Scotland
Financial Management Information Technology

8.7/10

9.7

I really enjoyed doing an internship in Standard life, I learned a lot about the company and their processes, and people there were very friendly and helpful.

I felt that the work I was doing there was very much appreciated and needed. They made you feel that the work you were doing there was useful and will be used in the future.

The support and guidance was felt in every step of the way, we always had catch up meetings so we can give an update of our progress, and they were always asking me how I felt, and if people were supportive and helpful.

I felt I had many things to do in this internship, so I would say busy, but it was all about managing your schedules.

I felt the responsibility placed to me to be high as the project I was developing was directly asked by the Head of the department, and they wanted to implemented inside the company.

I gained many valuable professional skills as the internship was strongly linked to the studies I am pursuing. Beside those professional skills I also obtained many personal skills that I will surely use in the future.

There was a very amicable atmosphere. People were very friendly, attentive and willing to help you with everything you need.

They assigned a lot of people with different functions inside the company to help us during the development of our internship.