Multi Asset Investment Intern at Standard Life Aberdeen

5.7/10

6.5
5.6

4.5

I enjoyed the internship, however I would have liked it to be more structured i.e. more networking events, and more demands on myself.

My work is going to be published, so I feel valued, however I would have liked to work with portfolio fund managers.

Sometimes I was extremely busy, and I was working long hours, however I would have liked this on a day to day basis to really push myself.

I have used Excel, Bloomberg etc however I wanted to gain more quantitative skills on this internship.

No-one really talked, it wasn't very busy.

People started at different times, there were some good intern learning sessions etc but I would have enjoyed a week or two of training and learning about the financial sector before beginning.

Luckily they paid for our accommodation, otherwise this would have been very expensive.