Social & digital insights assistant at L'Oreal

Advertising Business Management E-Business Marketing

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

8.2/10

7.4

Working within the CMO team at L'Oreal I had various projects. I worked with the CRM team on a large project, I learnt to code html and sent a bi-monthly email out to the whole company, I worked on an econometrics project that worked out the ROI of influencers, I ran my own project on organic influencers and I managed the implementation of a new social tool in the business working with senior staff and training them on the platform, amongst other things.

The job was excellent, I did not feel like an intern once, I had loads of responsibility and was working on project that I had genuine interest in. I learnt loads of new skills I previously didn't have. During my role I was also really well connected to people high up in the business which was a great networking experience.

The team I was in was excellent, they made me feel valued and were happy to help at any stage and all showed interest in my development.

The management were excellent.

I had numerous projects on the go and had to be self disciplined to ensure I managed expectations and met deadlines. I could also move at my own pace however.

I was given a lot of responsibility.

The practical experience I gained from the internship will be valuable throughout my uni and future career.

Hard working but social, great team spirit

HR did a great job abd my manager knew what was expected of her

Everything I had to do was for a purpose, I gained a lot in self development.

Great, I hoping to get onto the graduate scheme

Huge social life between the interns

London is expensive

Good

Lots of opportunities if you seek them