Marketing Intern at L'Oreal

Advertising Business Intelligence Consumer Products/FMCG Market Research Marketing

L'Oreal is a Top Employer

8.6/10

The marketing internship at L'Oreal was a brilliant introduction to the world of business. The varied nature of the job meant there were (almost) no dull moments.

The ethos of L'Oreal and the responsibilities I was given made me feel like a truly valued member of the team.

While I had many responsibilities, I always felt there was a strong support network and that I could seek guidance from my manager when I needed it.

Incredibly busy, but the varied nature of the job meant that it was easy to balance everything out.

I felt like a full member of the team, running projects and assisting with important value-adding drives. I was expected to be accountable and my opinions were always listened to.

The internship was an incredible opportunity to develop transferrable skills and a fascinating insight into the workings of a huge corporation.

Everyone was great fun but also very committed and dedicated.

Very well-run, with networking opportunities built in and strong HR support.

There were many training programs to really help immerse us in the L'Oreal experience. The marketing and HR teams, as well as the company as a whole, really cared about our future and made us feel valued.

Although the salary is not particularly high, the opportunities available and the ethos of L'Oreal are incredibly appealing.

Yes, Lots of socials were organized and an intern committee set yup by the HR team.

Being London, life is expensive!

In Hammersmith itself there isn't much but the whole of London is just a tube stop away!

Yes. L'Oreal provide brilliant extra-curricular opportunities, from philanthropy to sport.