1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Having an internship at Warner Bros. has been incredible, I've loved every single day.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My colleagues and team make each day so much fun and I look forward to coming in (even on Mondays!) I'd now consider my team as friends.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Consistent support and regular 1 2 1's were provided each week. We also had weekly team meetings to ensure we all knew what each other were working on and if anyone needed support.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
The workload changes on a daily, weekly and monthly basis depending on which titles are coming up or what size the release is that you're working on. You also have regular tasks to do each day.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I have felt like I've had responsibility from day 1, it's less like an internship and more of a job.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills and connections I have made during my time at Warner Bros. are going to be so valuable in the future. I think it's going to help me perform much better in my final year of university as the internship has showed me how to organise myself, prioritise, rationalise and time manage.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The office is fun, friendly and everyone is approachable. My floor was always full of laughter and different teams working together on exciting projects.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Really well organised. Warner Bros. is completely set up for interns and you fit into the business seamlessly.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
There are so many opportunities to get involved with. If you feel like you want to get training on anything or want to get involved in a project, all you have to do is ask and Warner Bros will try and help as much as possible.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Above 25 days holiday
Working from home
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Although Warner Bros. don't offer a graduate scheme, they keep your details and let you know when any jobs come up so you can apply. In terms of how appealing it would be to work at Warner again, it would be brilliant to come back.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
The social scene at Warner is big, there was always opportunities to go out to different events and meet up after work or on the weekends. Because there are so many interns (around 50!) there is a huge base of students in the same situation.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
London is of course expensive to live in, and the drinks aren't exactly cheap, but if you look around, you can find some great deals and events that aren't so expensive.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?