1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I have enjoyed y placement year very much.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I feel extremely valued and appreciated by all my colleagues and manager.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was provided a lot of support and guidance from day 1.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
During the start of my placement it was fairly stable, however later on work began picking up and some days were very busy.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibility and trust during my placement, which was shown by the work I was set.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I believe all the skills I have developed and learnt during this year I will take with me back to university and my graduate job. In addition to skills, my attitude towards being organised and managing my time have improved.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
It was a mixture between professionalism and having fun - depends on the time and place.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
It was set up very well and questions were answered promptly.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
There were training sessions held throughout the year to address the development of certain skills, such as organisation, presentation, communication, etc.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Very appealing - I hope to work for WB again someday.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes the social scene was great amongst the group of placement students. Also, I often went out to socialise with colleagues.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
London prices, which are very expensive.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
The nightlife of central London is great
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Yes there were many social and charity events held during the year, for example the Sleep Out event which raised money for homeless people.