Intern Business Analyst at Warner Bros

Watford Central London and City
Business Analytics

5.0/10

I have enjoyed y placement year very much.

I feel extremely valued and appreciated by all my colleagues and manager.

I was provided a lot of support and guidance from day 1.

During the start of my placement it was fairly stable, however later on work began picking up and some days were very busy.

I was given a lot of responsibility and trust during my placement, which was shown by the work I was set.

I believe all the skills I have developed and learnt during this year I will take with me back to university and my graduate job. In addition to skills, my attitude towards being organised and managing my time have improved.

It was a mixture between professionalism and having fun - depends on the time and place.

It was set up very well and questions were answered promptly.

There were training sessions held throughout the year to address the development of certain skills, such as organisation, presentation, communication, etc.

Very appealing - I hope to work for WB again someday.

Yes the social scene was great amongst the group of placement students. Also, I often went out to socialise with colleagues.

London prices, which are very expensive.

The nightlife of central London is great

Yes there were many social and charity events held during the year, for example the Sleep Out event which raised money for homeless people.