Financial Planning and Reporting Intern at Travelport

Slough Greater London
Accountancy Business Analytics

8.7/10

9.7

I was presented with loads of amazing opportunities and was able to grow as a young professional.

I felt valued not only by my immediate team members, but also by other colleagues who I worked with. I felt like my opinion was listened to and taken into account.

I was appointed a mentor who I could speak to about anything and in addition I had a manager who was very open and supportive. She helped me develop more professionally but always made sure I had enough support to perform the tasks.

There were periods when I was very busy and there were periods when the wasn't that much to do. Overall this worked out very well for me as I was able to start research on my dissertation.

I was responsible for preparing monthly reports and also for preparing budget templates amongst other things. I am happy that I had these responsibilities as they taught me a lot.

All the skills I have gained and enhanced in Travelport are applicable to my future career and I feel that they will help me be much more organized in my final year.

The environment is friendly and open. As an intern I was treated as any other employee which I enjoyed.

It was well organized and our feedback for further improvement was taken into account.

There are many online courses available, but the most valuable is the opportunity to learn from other team members.

Very appealing.

We worked together on a project, to raise money for a local charity.

Quite an expensive area.

Windsor is quite close.

Charity events that were organized by the Interns and Social Club events.