Internship in HR Payroll, HR Benefits & HR Services at BMW Group

Oxford South East
Human Resources

BMW Group is a Top Employer

8.3/10

Support for all three areas

Our working athmosphere was really pleasant, I have enjoyed it very much in my office.

I felt greatly appreciated as I was given a high level of trust and responsibility.

I was incorporated very well into the team, systems and processes.

I have been busy every day which was really challenging and exciting at the same time.

High level of responsibility

As I have been in touch with many external parties and colleagues simultaneously, I could become even more confident and self-independent which will not only help me with future presentations at unversity, but also with my career development.

Everyone had a positive attitude and character.

It was well organised, even though there could have been a better incorporation into new systems sometimes. But I would not blame any of the colleagues as the department was tremendously busy all time.

In order to get a better understanding of work related topics, I was able to attend different training sessions for different subjects which were really helpful.

Really appealing as BMW is able to offer great perks/ benefits for its employees such as Company Cars and a great Pension Plan.

Yes, definitely amongst other interns, we have built up a great network. Moreover, within my team we had a strong community feeling anytime.

It was really expensive, but definitely affordable with the overal remuneration of the internship position.

It was really exciting as there are many students living in the area close to work.

Yes, as we always had some interns who organised several socialising events for after work and during weekends.