1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
This year has been fantastic! I really enjoy meeting and learning from new people, so it is great I got to work with people inside and outside of Warner Bros. My role involved meeting with loads of brands and agencies, making this role great for networking opportunities!
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I have really enjoyed working with my close colleagues and I feel like I have been part of a great team at Warner Bros. I will definitely keep in contact
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I always felt valued by my manager and knew he would always take the time to help me with anything from Uni work to my WB objectives.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Everyday was busy but always different which is what I loved! The jobs are always so fun and interesting as we are always working on new films with new brand partners which keeps task exciting
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given loads of new responsibilities as the year went on. There are specific tasks within the team that are assigned to the intern role, meaning we are constantly taking on new tasks and it is a great was to track progress and gain confidence.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
This placement will really help me after Uni. A year in industry is such a great experience and looks great on your CV. It is important you stand out from the sea of competition when looking for a job after uni, so this placement will definitely help.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?