Launch Change Coordinator (Intern) at BMW Group

BMW Group is a Top Employer

6.9/10

Communication Launch Change Content
Assisting with the PKR Steering Project

It was really good, I had a really interesting experience even though the job was not as hands on as I was expecting.

I was really valued, they relied on my help and my role within the team was crucial and carried responsibility which was rewarding.

My manager was very supportive if I came to him with questions/problems however it was up to me to do this. I wasn't babysat which was good.

It varied from day to day. At the beginning I was very busy but as I got better at my job it became more manageable.

A reasonable amount. It was enough to make me feel valued but not so much pressure that it would overwhelm me.

The excel and management skills I developed were really good, however the job was not specifically related to Chemical Engineering in any way.

Really good, the team were a great bunch and I really felt well integrated

I think it was ok, it was fairly well organised but it would have been nicer to get more experiences in a wider range of areas (more like the grad scheme does)

They didn't really invest any training courses in me. The only development support was from my manager or other team members.

I would like to come back and work here as it is a really good community feeling.

Yeah there was a great social scene with a large bunch (50~) of other students which made life very entertaining!

Although the socialsing was good, it was very expensive. Oxford is the most expensive area to live in and you really noticed it when you looked at your bank account!

Not bad, expensive but fairly decent.

Yeah there were sports and activities available as there are two unis based in Oxford. People from work also play badminton, football, etc.