Client Relations Intern at BMW Group

Automotive Customer Service

BMW Group is a Top Employer

7.7/10

5.5

Handling clients with experience, expectations and feedback.
Working on key customer facing projects and providing feedback to the entire business.

I have had an amazing time working within Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. I had individual projects with constant, varied workload.
I also had an opportunity to work on the Rolls-Royce stand at the Geneva Motor Show which was one of the most fantastic experiences I've had to date.

I believe I have been a vital member of the team I work within. I have also recieved a three-month contract extension which exemplifies my manager's and departments value of me. It was a real sign of appreciation.

I have had two seperate reporting managers during my placement. Both have shown me two ways of managing and both have supported me in seperate ways. My first manager supported me in self development. My second manager gave me indepth projects to develop many skills learnt at university.

My working days are not always structured and allow me to create my own time management to complete my tasks for the given day.

After an inital learning period I was fully emersed into the role. This meant full responsibility for customer cases.
During my intership I have had direct work for my department manager, regional directors and the CEO. This was a great expereince to be given such huge responsibility.

I have stated this year has allow me to pick up more usable skills in the work place. As I finish my placement 3 days before my final year starts I am hoping to carry the routine flawlessly into my final academic year.

There were certainly periods of stress and times where it was full of joy and laughter. But overall, as a working office it was a great place to work.

Initally I stepped into a full time working role, as my placement evolved I was given more projects. These were not initally planned to be worked on by me at the beginning of the year but as my team changed so did my responsibilities.

There was a lot of self development with guidance and support. I had a lot of inital personal training on my job role when I started. This allowed me to perform the job, I had to then develop to excel at the job.

I feel I have left a positive impression and will leave a vacancy when I leave. With this i will certainly look for possible graduate schemes for after my final year.

We certainly has a ncie couple of evenings, I also made friends with many other interns, but there isn't a network or social media page to allow the interns to connect easily.

I lived near home, so pretty much as expected.

I dont like going out much, I experienced a few nice pubs and restaurants though.

A couple of the guys from work had a weekly football night.