Corporate Actions Intern (Equities Analyst) at Royal Bank of Canada

Banking - Investment

Royal Bank of Canada is a Top Employer

9.0/10

9.4

Daily duties included the processing of both mandatory and voluntary events from Taiwan during their peak dividend season as well as efficiently and effectively ensuring all upcoming deadlines were met correctly. As well as learning how to do this, I was constantly writing and updating procedures in order to benefit future interns/employees.

Very enjoyable - worked with a great bunch of people that really made me feel part of the team.

Treated as if I was a team member.

Whenever I had an issue I could be sure that the solution would be provided as well as guidance for future scenarios.

Had a significant amount of work on a daily basis that really made the days fly by.

Although 'not running the show' I was regularly speaking to clients and dealing with the FO (front office) on a daily basis.

Great atmosphere but always maintained a professional approach throughout.

My learning was clearly timetabled which enabled a natural progression.

A social, financial training, bloomberg training and e-learning

Would love to work at RBC.

London is always going to be expensive in comparison to other parts of the country.

London - something on every night.

Up to the interns to socialise with each other. Socialised on a weekly basis on average.