6.7/10

• Organisation
  • Socialising
    4.0

2. 8/10

4. They all respected me very much and were very willing to help outl.

6. 9/10

8. 5/10

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. Obvious limitations on making high-up decisions but I was given work that was actually worth while and part of normal work.

12. Although a degree is very valuable, this experience gave me more insight into how this knowledge can be applied.

14. Everyone seemed happy to work here, even though very busy at certain times.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?

16. 8/10

18. 9/10

20. Subsidised/Company Gym

Company Parties/Events

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?

22. 8/10

24. 9/10

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. My placement was in central london, so obviously very expensive. However I commuted in from home (took about an hour) so this didn't affect me so much.

28. Didn't really go out to experience the nightlife in the local area.

30. We had one intern social, organised by ourselves and paid for by the company.

Central London and City