- To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
- To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
They all respected me very much and were very willing to help outl.
- To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
- How busy were you on a daily basis?
- How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Obvious limitations on making high-up decisions but I was given work that was actually worth while and part of normal work.
- To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Although a degree is very valuable, this experience gave me more insight into how this knowledge can be applied.
- What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Everyone seemed happy to work here, even though very busy at certain times.
- How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
- In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
- What were the perks on your work placement?
- How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
- Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
- What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
My placement was in central london, so obviously very expensive. However I commuted in from home (took about an hour) so this didn't affect me so much.
- What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Didn't really go out to experience the nightlife in the local area.
- Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
We had one intern social, organised by ourselves and paid for by the company.
- In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?