7.8/10

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising
    6.0
  2. I really enjoyed my internship, from the work I was doing to the people I meet whilst doing it.

4. I certainly felt valued, I was always given positive feedback when I helped someone out, and I enjoyed being given tasks that took on a level of responsibility.

6. My managers and HR checked in with me regularly and were giving me feedback and support throughout.

8. It really varied from day-to-day. There were periods when I would have a lot to do, if I was maybe working on a big project and had lots of meeting, but there were also quiet periods throughout my six weeks.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. I was given a good amount of responsibility for a 6 weeks virtual internship; enough to do impactful work but not too much I felt in over my head.

12. I think the skills I've learnt have set me up well to enter a career in asset mangement.

14. Everybody was incredibly approachable.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?

16. 8/10

18. We had at least one training course a week.

20. Working from home

Healthcare from home

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?

22. 10/10

24. 9/10

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?

26. 5/10