Spring into Deloitte at Deloitte

Manchester North West
Accountancy Auditing/Tax Management Consultancy

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

8.4/10

2 day residential course and insight event.

A valuable and interesting experience. Excellent taster into the world of professional services.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

There were a large number of us (40) but all the staff spent a good amount of time with us and answered any questions.

There were lots of staff on hand to tell us about their experiences/answer questions and the whole programme was focused on career guidance.

The two days were predominantly to promote Deloitte and encourage us to apply for the summer scheme but there were a couple of business games and a useful body language skill session.

Each day had a very clear programme and routine.

There was a very friendly andd happy atmosphere, although the presentation on tax was a little dull and not very interactive.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

it was more an introduction, focusing more on information than training.

All service lines were thoroughly introduced and explained.

The ethos of the company came across as a result of staff involvement.

I now know exactly what I am aiming for and which sectors and service lines I would like to work in.

All my expenses were adequately covered

Lots of networking opportunities, especially at the evening meal.

The meal was excellent and the Deloitte hosts were very helpful, as were the other participants.

Yes, Deloitte seems like a very sociable company with lots of opportunities, like where Deloitte pays the bar yab at social events.

A great experience and invaluable opportunity to be fastracked for the SVS