Intern at Deloitte

Actuarial

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

9.6/10

Really enjoyed the placement. The team made great effort to ensure I get involved in good variety of work and understand what the job is about.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Deloitte

Made feel welcome by the team from day one and always felt like my work was appreciated.

Really good induction and later on good introduction to each task given by more senior members of staff.

Fairly busy but that gave me opportunity to explore different aspects of the job and I was keen to take the work up.

A lot of responsibility given as soon as the team realised I was a fast learner - they weren't shy to push me outside of my comfort zone!

Have learned a lot about the job but also professional environment in general and developed confidence and skills.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Deloitte

Very busy at times but people always made sure I was on track so the atmosphere was very friendly and supportive.

Very well organised placement, initial induction was great fun and then line of service induction was really useful.

I was given a lot of development opportunities and useful feedback. All three of the partners invested their time to talk to me during placement, which was a rare and precious opportunity.

Got a job offer and look forward to starting!

There was plenty of socials both organised by the company and by interns/colleagues.

Standard London...

As above :)

There were quite a few - even though they meant coming in early/ finishing late it is worth embracing them!