7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
really fun, everyone was really good friends, along with being chatty sociable approachable people
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Really well, we were given a ongoing project to do, along with lots of much needed training early on
regular reviews too really helped out too
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Lots, there was so much IT and commercial based training that really helped
There a big firm that can are happy to get people in to talk to a big group of you, however at times during the training, there was lots of it but you were just another memebe of the class, as opposed to private 1 - 1 training
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Really good, most of us got jobs and you learnt so much about the graduate role you were about to go in to!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Lots, all the graduates were consultancy so were outgoing chatty people -- loads of pub visits and football related banter/matches
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
London so it was really expensive :(
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
London, so it was awesome! Finish work at 5.30 and just go out and enjoy the city's delights!
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Big graduate intake, which elads to lots of social events and after work activites occuring
Imagine yourself working at Deloitte
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Deloitte