7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Generally excellent atmosphere
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Overall well organised. Only frustrating incident was at the start- I was told that I had to attend a compulsory training course only about a month before it took place. I had already booked a holiday with friends during this period, which had to be cancelled without a refund and as the training course would have been booked a long time in advance I found this really unacceptable.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
As much personal training and development as the graduates, which I found very impressing.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Very appealing largely due to atmosphere.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Generally a very social office.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Worked in London, but this is to be expected.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Club right next to office.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Some opportunities, such as volunteering.
Imagine yourself working at Deloitte
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte