Scholar at Deloitte

London Greater London
Management Consultancy

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

7.3/10

Work was enjoyable, excellent atmosphere in the office and I felt that Deloitte really supported its employees as much as it reasonably could.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at Deloitte

Colleagues were very friendly despite the age gap and I felt that they appreciated the work I did.

Buddy and champion system worked well (even if buddies were a bit variable). Was nice to have a more senior champion who could provide support at a higher level.

Sometimes it was a struggled to find work. This is understandable during quiet periods but when nearly a week goes by where there is almost no work it is frustrating.

Felt I was given the same responsibility as a graduate, which I was very impressed by. The responsibility increased as my work improved and I got to grips with all the software etc.

I found the ability to work to a strict deadline most useful.

Generally excellent atmosphere

Overall well organised. Only frustrating incident was at the start- I was told that I had to attend a compulsory training course only about a month before it took place. I had already booked a holiday with friends during this period, which had to be cancelled without a refund and as the training course would have been booked a long time in advance I found this really unacceptable.

As much personal training and development as the graduates, which I found very impressing.

Very appealing largely due to atmosphere.

Generally a very social office.

Worked in London, but this is to be expected.

Club right next to office.

Some opportunities, such as volunteering.