7.7/10

• Organisation
  • Socialising
    6.0

Tasks have included:
* Powerpoint presentations for various structure and reporting proposals
* Investigations into correlations to help future modelling
* Assistance in adhoc analysis projects
* Budget preparation
* Accoutns preparation

2. A great experience. I learned a huge amount about both Finance, the Asset Management Industry and developed a variety of skills, all whilst making great friends.

4. I was treated as an equal member of the team, regardless of my temporary and beginner position.

6. 9/10

8. It ranged daily. Some days I would have little work in my deaprtment, so would get on with my Intern Project set throughout the period. Other days I would be satying late and working through my lunch hour.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?

10. 8/10

12. 8/10

14. Everyone was extremely friendly and approachable.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?

16. 9/10

18. We had training sessions throughout the internship to develop a variety of personal and technical skills.

20. Subsidised/Company Gym

Company Parties/Events

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. I will definitely be applying to the Graduate Scheme.

24. We were given a large social budget to spend on intern events. We went to WIndsor races and Laser Quest.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. London is an expensive place to live and socialise.

28. London has a vibrant nightlife. The interns usually just stuck to a few drinks after work though.

30. 3/10