2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
You will never be able to predict this - it depends on the size of your department, the complexity of the work, and even who's team you end up being assigned to. I felt valued and tasks were explained to me so I got them, but I know others that had different experiences.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was assigned a buddy, who was a first year. She was really helpful and honest. I was also assigned a performance manager, who was nice too but also toed the party line more.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was never expected to work any longer than 0930 to 1730.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given tasks to do that were important, but I could tell if I somehow managed not to complete them, it would be easy for them to quickly find someone else to do it, or do it themselves.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
They did not actively develop skills I did not already have - it was more a case of getting to put those skills into practice in a professional environment. For that fact, it was useful.
Imagine yourself working at Deloitte
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte