Analyst at Deloitte

Belfast Northern Ireland
Information Technology Management Consultancy

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

9.7/10

I took part in a wide vary of consultancy projects. From process mapping, requirements gathering, conducting workshops, running the Project Management side of things, creating and delivering an ICT strategy for a client, and delivering presentation on the benefits of social media.

I cant think of a better company to do your placement with

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

From the get go i was treated like a graduate and was given endless opportunities to train and better myself

Managament were constantly giving me varied projects in order that i may gain insights into all aspects of consultancy within Deloitte

On the most part i had plenty to get on with, although the odd easy day was always a welcome distraction.

I was treated as a graduate and was iven the same responsibility. Delivering projects to clients and taking ownership of many different aspects.

The amount of optional training courses i was permitted to attend in London (and be put up in a hotel) was endless. Deloitte must spend thousands on each placement student training them in all aspects of business.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

A proffesional work space, but with a lot of socialising in evening, and a weekend getaway to prague, as well as a christmas and summer party all created a since of fun

Deloitte take on 6 to 8 placements students in consultancy every year, so they know what they wwere doing. You join the graduate program with everyone else and you get treated the same!

Im Belfast based, and i had may 7 training courses in London i optionally signed up for, that all bettered my skills in Business. From how to carry out effective meetings, to giving better presentation, t requirements gathering.

I will definately be coming back

Like i said, we attempted to get a night out on a monthly basis. Also as the only Belfast student, i was allowed to fly over and go out a night with the London placement students.

First friday of every month, there was a subsidised night out

Belfast is really coming to life in this area. And London is always going to have lots to offer

I attended the football weekend in Prague, and was part of the football team. There was also charity teams, sailing clubs, acting club, and cycling and running clubs.