2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt valued by my colleaugues on the tasks i was allocated, but was aware that there were some tasks I was unable to complete due to not having enough time to be trained on everything (undestandable)
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My supervisors gave me guidance on anything I required guidance on, and were always available to answer questions.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was mainly busy but sometimes did find myself not as busy as I could have been.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibilty over daily tasks.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills that I have learnt here will be invaluable when I start working full time.
Imagine yourself working at UBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS