1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I very much enjoyed my experience.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt valued by my colleaugues on the tasks i was allocated, but was aware that there were some tasks I was unable to complete due to not having enough time to be trained on everything (undestandable)
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My supervisors gave me guidance on anything I required guidance on, and were always available to answer questions.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was mainly busy but sometimes did find myself not as busy as I could have been.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibilty over daily tasks.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The skills that I have learnt here will be invaluable when I start working full time.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Depeneded on the day!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The internship programme is set up very well, the first week was very well run and then events organized throughout.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
They invested in our training a lot.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Unsure yet but there is a good Graduate programme available
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Good scene with other interns
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
As expected in London
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Good places, but expensive.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?