2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I developed strong bonds with some people, and felt very valued by them. On the whole the employees were very welcoming and willingly gave up their time to help you out, and valued your opinions.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Some people were really great, and gave me lots of advice and support throughout my whole time at UBS.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
It depended on the desk, and how much I organised for myself in terms of meeting people in different areas etc. I'd say I was less busy than I expected, but this gave me a chance to get out and meet more people!
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
It was difficult to be given a huge amount of responsibility as you are limited in what you can actually do (e.g. can't speak to clients). However, I was given projects and other regular tasks to do, so this was not too much of a problem.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I think some skills are very transferrable e.g. networking, organisation, dealing with lack of sleep! I don't know how much it will help my degree studies, but I think many skills can be applied in any job I get in the future.
Imagine yourself working at UBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS