Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at ProspectSoft Ltd
- 7. Would you recommend ProspectSoft Ltd to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to ProspectSoft Ltd
On a day-to-day basis, I will speak with my team in the morning and prepare myself for the rest of the day. During the day, I will be calling/emailing Customers, importing data through excel, creating complex Word-Based document templates and essentially ensuring that our clients will be successful with the CRM. Whether it be through hosting my own meetings with clients, or providing online support.
As a member of the Customer Success team during my placement, I had the privilege of interacting with customers on a daily basis. I learned how to provide excellent customer service by responding to inquiries and resolving issues promptly and effectively. I also honed my communication skills by engaging in clear and concise communication with customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders through various channels such as email, phone, and online meetings. Another important skill I have developed during my placement is problem-solving, as I am responsible for identifying and resolving issues that customers have encountered. This allowed me to gain invaluable experiences in solving complex problems by critically analysing the root causes of issues and identifying creative solutions to meet the customer's needs.
My responsibility increased throughout my placement, the more product knowledge I gained, the more responsibilities I had. I am now involved in multiple projects, and have even created my own projects. I definitely do feel like a working part of the team.
Support & Guidance
A CRM can be something quite complex to learn, our first month at Prospect was exclusively training. This helped us build a foundation for our knowledge of the CRM. Throughout the placement, there will be things you will naturally learn, but whenever there was something I wasn't sure of, I always was able to receive support and guidance from my team.
As most of the Staff at Prospect was previously a Placement Student, there is quite a relaxed and social atmosphere at Prospect. Prospect definitely does promote social activities, through it's Beer/Pizza Fridays, as well as having a company wide activity every now and then.
I definitely have enjoyed my time at Prospect, they were able to establish a very warm welcome and throughout my time here I was able to meet lovely people.
Definitely make sure your CV is up-to-date and clear. Understand what you are applying for and how you will be able to make a difference at Prospect. Practice your interview skills, using the STAR method.
Placement (10 Months+)