Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at ProspectSoft Ltd
- 7. Would you recommend ProspectSoft Ltd to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to ProspectSoft Ltd
My job involves helping users resolve queries and issues they are having with the software. We handle incoming phone calls, emails and online chats whilst working through tickets. Here we investigate bugs and other known issues to improve customer experience. We also liaise with other teams to set up projects and integrations.
I have developed my communication and comprehension skills as we interact with customers. I have also developed technical skills such as use of APIs and SQL. I also developed my public speaking skills by taking part in company-wide meetings.
We had a month of training, and then we were able to shadow existing members of staff. Once we had completed training, we were responsible for our own tasks as well as handling any incoming communications.
Support & Guidance
The team have been entirely supportive, and I was able to ask many questions. We also had a daily team meeting to encourage conversations and to ask for help.
The company culture is good. The staff are lovely and everyone is super approachable. I chose to work in the office however and the vast majority of staff work from home.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my placement. I have enjoyed having the responsibilities and clear tasks to complete throughout the day. I realised that the customer interaction is something that I like and is a good indication of the types of jobs that I would like to take on after I graduate.
Find out if your team will be working from home or from the office. Ask lots of questions during the interview process and get to know all the staff.
Placement (10 Months+)