- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Savills
- 7. Would you recommend Savills to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savills
Working on lease audits and carrying out research for directors about companies that we are potentially pitching to. Taking part in site visits as well as having opportunities to attend departmental overviews and networking.
- Professional etiquette - Lease auditing skills - Client liaison skills - Research and presentation skills - Meeting deadlines
It was interesting to find out the variety of different pathways available as well as the opportunity to build your own team. The ability to build your own team is very interesting as I would like to build my own team and take advantage of my leadership skills.
It was relaxed and professional. It was helpful to have a flat structure where I would sit near the directors to pick up key information and knowledge.
To a very satisfactory extent as there was a variety of different works to carry out and tasks
Make sure to be yourself and don't be afraid to show what makes you unique
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Property/Real Estate, Surveying
Central London and City