Savills UK is a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company employs over 30,000 staff and has 700 offices and associates worldwide, providing trainees with excellent scope for international experience as their careers develop.
- Savills was ranked the property industry’s number one employer by The Times for the last six years and has been ranked the best Business Superbrand in the real estate sector by The Centre for Brand Analysis.
- We have established a major presence in Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa employing 30,000 people across a network of 700 offices worldwide.
- We are the UK's leading agency group by turnover.
- We are the number four global agent by world turnover; and number four European agent by European turnover.
- Throughout our international network of over 700 offices, we offer a range of expertise which covers all the key segments of residential, office, industrial, retail, leisure, healthcare, rural and hotel property, and mixed use development schemes.
- We offer excellent career progression – 40 per cent of our main board members joined the company as graduate trainees.
Follow us on instagram - @savills_instagrad
Follow us on Twitter @SavillsGraduate
Thoroughly enjoyed my placement, everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming. ...
Thoroughly enjoyed my work placement. not coming from a property background the rotation of the scheme allowed me to gain a deep understanding of what Savills do and what day-to-day jobs a graduate su...
I thoroughly enjoyed my month internship at Savills. It was extremely well structured from the moment we arrived and until we left. We were provided with opportunities to get to know the other interns...
Work Experience Student
Placement Year (10 Months+)
You are given the opportunity to carry out valuable work which not only helps the business but also your personal development
Facts and Figures
Number of Placements Available This Year*
Number of Internships Available This Year*
Students expected to return to graduate jobs with us*
UCAS Points Required To Apply
Predicted Degree Class Required To Apply