Savills UK is a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company employs over 30,000 staff and has 700 offices and associates worldwide, providing trainees with excellent scope for international experience as their careers develop.
- Savills was ranked the property industry’s number one employer by The Times for the last eleven years, was ranked the best Business Superbrand in the real estate sector by The Centre for Brand Analysis and was ranked in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers.
- We have established a major presence in Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa employing 30,000 people across a network of 700 offices worldwide.
- We are the UK's leading agency group by turnover.
- We are the number four global agent by world turnover; and number four European agent by European turnover.
- Throughout our international network of over 700 offices, we offer a range of expertise which covers all the key segments of residential, office, industrial, retail, leisure, healthcare, rural and hotel property, and mixed use development schemes.
- We offer excellent career progression – 40 per cent of our main board members joined the company as graduate trainees.
Follow us on instagram - @savills_instagrad
Follow us on Twitter @SavillsGraduate
I have learnt a huge amount from my placement at Savills and will definitely use these skills moving forward. Mixing with people of all ages has been a great insight into the working life and I definitely recommend it to anyone...
Overall, a really great internship programme that provides not only a great level of professional development, but personal development also. During this time, I had the opportunity to work on meaning...
I thoroughly enjoyed my summer internship at Savills. The internship opportunity opened my eyes to different areas of real estates and I found it to be a very beneficial experience. The work that I wa...
Work Experience Student
Placement Year (10 Months+)
You are given the opportunity to carry out valuable work which not only helps the business but also your personal development
Facts and Figures
Number of Placements Available This Year
Number of Internships Available This Year
Students expected to return to graduate jobs with us
UCAS Points Required To Apply
Predicted Degree Class Required To Apply