City Agent at Savills

Administration/Secretarial Property/Real Estate

Savills is a Top Employer

9.3/10

9.7

Helping clients to find the right office space to suit their needs.

Thoroughly enjoyed my placement, everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming.

Felt like part of the team from day one.

If I needed assistance, there was always someone to help and everyone was always willing to show me what to do.

I was in the city agency team and so there were always outings/meetings/launches for me to go to so was always out and about, which allowed me to learn and lot.

I have learnt a huge amount from my placement at Savills and will definitely use these skills moving forward. Mixing with people of all ages has been a great insight into the working life and I definitely recommend it to anyone.

Everyone in the office has a very positive approach to work.

Everyone was willing to help me if I was unsure about anything and very welcoming.

I think Savills is a fantastic company to work for and I would love a job with them!

There was plenty of opportunity to mix with everyone in the office, which was a great opportunity for me.

London (the City) is a very expensive place to work.