Helping clients to find the right office space to suit their needs.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Thoroughly enjoyed my placement, everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Felt like part of the team from day one.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
If I needed assistance, there was always someone to help and everyone was always willing to show me what to do.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was in the city agency team and so there were always outings/meetings/launches for me to go to so was always out and about, which allowed me to learn and lot.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have learnt a huge amount from my placement at Savills and will definitely use these skills moving forward. Mixing with people of all ages has been a great insight into the working life and I definitely recommend it to anyone.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Everyone in the office has a very positive approach to work.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Everyone was willing to help me if I was unsure about anything and very welcoming.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I think Savills is a fantastic company to work for and I would love a job with them!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
There was plenty of opportunity to mix with everyone in the office, which was a great opportunity for me.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
London (the City) is a very expensive place to work.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?