Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Savills
- 7. Would you recommend Savills to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Savills
I shadowed agents in the city office agency team. My experience included viewings, launches, meetings, production of availability schedules and tenant tours.
I have strengthened my networking skills as I was exposed to numerous social networking events. I have also improved my knowledge of leases and surveying in general.
I was given responsibility where appropriate. This included conducting my own viewing and doing tours at launches.
Support & Guidance
I was given a mentor who I shadowed the whole time. However the whole team helped me too. I was always looked after.
General atmosphere was incredibly welcoming and friendly.
I really enjoyed my placement and am sad to leave, I would definitely come back given the opportunity.
Very sociable company, so good to be friendly and confident.
Internship (1-4 Months)
Central London and City