Vacation Scheme at RPC

Commercial Law

RPC is a Top Employer

9.1/10

I really enjoyed the vacation scheme. I had a lovely time and we were well taken care of. It was informative, fun and interesting. I was able to speed network, take part in legal exercises and get to know my cohort. We also completed a virtual quiz! The exercises were challenging yet at the right level for my education.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at RPC

I felt quite valued. Everyone at RPC is incredibly friendly.

I had a supervisor and a trainee buddy to turn to if I had any questions. I received plenty of support and guidance.

The completed exercises were fully useful to help me develop my research and analytical skills. These will be useful in my degree studies and beyond.

We received a schedule of the week informing us on what we were doing. It was very structured and easy to understand.

Energetic, friendly and informative. RPC's culture is one of a kind.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at RPC

We completed two workshops, multiple commercial law exercise and social events. RPC is very invested in you and wants you to succeed.

To a large extent, the exercises were created in order to provide you a taste of life in the city as a commercial lawyer. The week was insightful and interesting.

A lot. I had heard about RPC's culture but having completed a culture exercise and speaking to employees really helped. It's a 10/10.

I have gained more insight into insurance law which I was keen to do. The content helped me to understand RPC's wide variety of practice areas and it has strengthened my desire to become a commercial lawyer.

We had multiple social events and it was a great way to meet RPC employees.