Non-Economist Insight Day at Bank of England

LONDON Central London and City
Banking/Finance

Bank of England is a Top Employer

8.4/10

The Insight Day at The Bank of England was very insightful. It provided me with encouragement that a non-economist background is possible to have when joining the Bank and it was great to hear from current staff on the grad scheme. It was well structured and informative.

I felt valued in the sense that the Bank illustrated its inclusivity, which made me feel accepted and inspired for my future career.

I felt very supported as the day was well structured and we were given plenty of opportunities to ask questions.

The insight day improved my confidence in problem-solving during the group activity and also informed me of the steps I needed to take to join a career in the Bank of England.

It was very well structured with clear activities and goals for the day.

The atmosphere was enjoyable, as all students were from different backgrounds and so it was nice to be involved in a diverse group with similar aspirations.

Skills sessions were very insightful

Very much so

A lot

Very

I did not require reimbursement

Networking was great as we could gain insights from current graduates.