- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Bank of England
- 7. Would you recommend Bank of England to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bank of England
The day started with a fun ice-breaker then went on to introduce the undergraduate opportunities. A panel with current undergraduates then followed and I was able to ask questions. After a break was a guest speaker session and then a panel session with representatives from the Bank's networks to finish.
Commercial awareness of the Bank and its role in the financial system was definitely developed. I also learnt more about the Bank's culture and values. Current Future Talent employees at the Bank gave me a lot of useful application advice.
I thoroughly enjoyed learning more about the Bank and it was nice to hear first-hand from Bank of England employees. The level of detail that panelists went into really boosted my understanding. I felt very informed about the roles available for me at the Bank.
Really supportive and friendly atmosphere about the Bank, the networks session showed this strongly. I was clear what the Bank's values were and how they are followed each day.
I really enjoyed the insight day because of its engagement and usefulness.
Do some research on the Bank then most importantly show your passion and reasons why you want to apply to a certain programme.
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Central London and City