scholar at Deloitte

Placement (5-9 Months)
Auditing/Tax Banking/Finance Business Management

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

8.1/10

Scholar Scheme - working throughout University. I worked in the Tax and Consulting departments.

I really enjoyed my placement and felt I learnt a lot. I have come out with new skills and it has allowed me to know what industry I want to go into.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 11 roles at Deloitte

I felt really highly valued by my colleagues from day one. They were very inclusive and gave me help whenever I needed it.

I had a lot of support from Managers and supervisors - I had several meetings with them to discuss how I was getting on and if I needed any help.

This varied quite a lot depending on the time of year and what Client I was helping out with. On the whole, I had something to do constantly most days.

This increased throughout my placement as I built up relationships and trust with other colleagues. By the end, I felt I was given quite a lot of responsibility which was really great.

I have built a lot of confidence through my placement and have learnt various useful skills to implement into my studies.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 11 roles at Deloitte

I really liked each team I worked within. Everyone was really kind and there was always a good atmosphere in the office.

Overall, my placements have been well organised. However, on some occasions on my first day, there were problems with my laptop not being ready.

The firm invested a lot in me and I felt i learnt a lot through different training sessions held for me.

Really appealing. I loved working at the firm and look forward to starting as a graduate.

Yes, I really got along well with the other placements students and have kept in touch with a lot of them.

The cost of living and socialising was high but that is what I expected from London!

Good fun - there were numerous bars and restaurants really near the office which always had a great vibe!

Yes but I didn't really look for these opportunities. I would consider to in the future.