1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Extremely enjoyed my placement as it gave me exposure to a corporate environment, while also developing my professional skills.
Skills that I developed such as my versatility, will stay with me throughout the next stages of my career and the duration of my rime left at university.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Was consistently given feedback by my manager and supervisors, which included monthly meetings to discuss my progression in relation to my personal development as well as targets.
Made personal relationships throughout all levels of Randstad, that will last beyond my placement year.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There was never any points in which I felt I had nothing to do throughout my working days. I was given a variety of tasks on daily basis for me to manage at my own accord, which kept my busy!
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given increasing responsibility throughout the duration of my placement, the more I progressed and felt comfortable, the more I was able to undertake.
If at any point I wanted to take on further responsibilities, I was fully supported to do from management.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
After completing my placement, I strongly feel that the skills I picked up such as versatility, adaptability, and tenacity, will stay with me and improve further with regards to my degree studies and my career.
I felt I have developed not only as a business professional but also as an individual.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Really good atmosphere in the office, with lots of social activities arranged throughout the year.
Always felt comfortable.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?