Delivery Consultant at Randstad

City of London Central London and City
Recruitment

8.1/10

Recruiter.

Extremely enjoyed my placement as it gave me exposure to a corporate environment, while also developing my professional skills.

Skills that I developed such as my versatility, will stay with me throughout the next stages of my career and the duration of my rime left at university.

Was consistently given feedback by my manager and supervisors, which included monthly meetings to discuss my progression in relation to my personal development as well as targets.

Made personal relationships throughout all levels of Randstad, that will last beyond my placement year.

There was never any points in which I felt I had nothing to do throughout my working days. I was given a variety of tasks on daily basis for me to manage at my own accord, which kept my busy!

I was given increasing responsibility throughout the duration of my placement, the more I progressed and felt comfortable, the more I was able to undertake.

If at any point I wanted to take on further responsibilities, I was fully supported to do from management.

After completing my placement, I strongly feel that the skills I picked up such as versatility, adaptability, and tenacity, will stay with me and improve further with regards to my degree studies and my career.

I felt I have developed not only as a business professional but also as an individual.

Really good atmosphere in the office, with lots of social activities arranged throughout the year.

Always felt comfortable.