Brexit Project Intern at Siemens

3.8/5

4.8
3.9
2.4

It was a very rewarding and successful placement.

It is a proper role where colleagues treat you as a fellow employee rather than just as an intern.

The support and guidance of my manager was superb and we regularly had 1 to 1s to check up on how I was doing.

There were pretty busy times and pretty quiet times as with every role but generally I felt my workload was very good and I was busy enough.

I lead work streams for projects and facilitated various meetings on a range of topics, so I felt like I was given a large amount of responsibility.

I have learnt a wide range of skills that will most definitely benefit me in my future after university.

My office was pretty quiet at some periods during the year as there is a big work from home culture, but there is also a lot of interns who are regularly in the Frimley office which was good.

Very good

We did an IDP training course throughout the year which included 3 modules, which each took approximately 1-2 days. One of the modules around facilitation was really good and useful, but the other 2 I thought weren't as useful.

I would definitely consider working for Siemens again. They are a brilliant company to work for and the culture within Siemens is excellent.

Pretty good although as we are based in Frimley outside of London a lot of people drive to work.

N/A