Development / retail at Savills

3.7/5

3.9
3.6
3.6

Very much, I was given lot's to do, taken out and got to grips woth the different departments.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Savills

As an intern you can sometimes feel like a bit of a pain but I was given important tasks to complete to a good quality

Anything that I needed I knew that I could approach anyone in the Office and was given full details of what was expected of me, how to carry tasks out etc.

I pretty much always had jobs to do apart from on a couple of occasions, but that was soon changed

I was given real tasks that needed doing, and helped form pieces of work for clients, like reports, marketing brochures etc.

I've already finished my degree but what I've learned now is going to help me no end into the future, as it is the job I want to go into.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at Savills

Very friendly, with everyone interacting and sharing information, helping each other out etc. But balanced with a high level of professionality

Very well, HR did a cracking job as did my mentors at telling me what I needed to do, how to do it, and there was a good network.

I hope very much to get a job with Savills, and hope I have done enough to progress to assessment centres when I apply for the grad scheme.

very good. There were two occasions where we had big drinks doos and spent time out of hours

Reasonable, Manchester is still a city so not dirt cheap, but very affordable.

Lot's of good bars and nightclubs, not that I really went to any nightclubs during my time here. But I was taken to a few of them, and had a good time.