Talent Lab Intern at UBS

London Europe
Banking/Finance
UBS is a Top Employer

9.6/10

They Talent Lab was exactly what I was looking for: a deep dive into the firm’s colture and amazing people.

The program was very well structured. I really enjoyed being very busy throughout the day and the Q&A section at the end of every presentation.

Amazing people, amazing atmosphere! Everyone was really smart, outgoing and interested. I made a lot of friends with whom I am sure I will in touch with for many years.

I can now say with all honesty that now I know UBS’ businesses pretty well. The presentations of every division were all very interesting!

Meeting and talking with the employees of the firm was probably one of my favorite parts. Also really helpful to understand the real culture of the Firm.

It confirmed me my interest in Asset Management.

Really nice to talk with real professionals. Everyone was so nice!

Talking with employees was helpful to understand the activities you can do outside work