2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
My degree only focuses on real estate a small bit and therefore the placement could only help so much in that regard but it was incredibly useful in thinking about my career and future options.
5. How well structured was the insight?
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
Very welcoming. It would maybe be a good idea to have at least one other student on the Insight Programme at the same time as I think this would improve the experience even more.
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Savills definitely tries to invest in their staff with more senior members always trying to give you tasks that they think would most benefit you and what you would learn from - not simply giving you tasks that they don't want to do themselves.
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?