Marketing & Product Management Intern at Eaton

Eaton is a Top Employer

9.2/10

9.7
8.6

Throroughly enjoyed the variety of tasks & involvement across departments.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Eaton

Upon completion of a task,colleagues & managers were quick to provide appraisal & feedback.

Both line managers in different functions were approachable & welcomed any questions that arose.

My daily workload caught me by suprise intitially & the volume of responsibility. The role itself aligned with a full time employee & ensured that I claimed ownership over certain projects.

A great deal of responsibility is provided to interns in certain sites. There are always projects to involve yourself or provide support.

A great deal - having initially entered the role with little technical ability, I have been able to learn & provide workshops on certain programs used within Eaton.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Eaton

The site itself operates as a small community & formal/informal relationships are fostered throughout the year. In turn, if you are ever stumped, someone is available to provide advice.

I could not recommend the intern program highly enough! Further to the daily learnings in your role, seperate courses on leadership / presentation skills & project management are included over the placement year.

A great deal. Due to the small intern cohort, each intern is provided training sessions on Eaton attributes over the year. Further to this, the locally used programs are taught upon entering the placement.

I hope to return within Eaton's life safety division & involve myself in projects concerning product management, digital / commercial marketing.

Due to the small number of interns per site, each intern group becomes close to one another. Further to this, I have joined a weekly football team coined 'Eaton United' & thoroughly particpating in the Cardiff 5aside tournament.

Cost of living is cheap around the site itself (Cwmbran). Alternatively you may commute from Bristol / Cardiff.

Having never explored the night scene offered in and around Cardiff, I was pleasently suprised. The city is thriving with people, especially on football / rugby game days.

Yes, but due to the site being fairly small, I would reach out to external opportuntities offered around where you are living.