- Opportunities Offered
- Placement Year (10 Months+),
- Engineering, Energy
Awards & Recommendations
Eaton is a premier diversified power management company providing services to our customers in over 175 countries globally. We provide energy efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, aerospace, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably.
Why choose Eaton?
Quality, Trust, Integrity…. Are just a few of the principles in which we have adopted and choose as our way of doing business.
With over 100 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry and 102,000 employee’s globally, we provide one of the broadest portfolios of products, services and solutions in a competitive market. Which for you means endless opportunities for success.
Recognising that people are our most valued resource, we invest heavily in our internship programme. As part of the Eaton Family, you will participate in real projects that have a measurable impact on our business; adding real value.
We believe that providing the right learning and development opportunities for our interns is not only key to their success on the programme, but critical to them reaching their full potential in the longer term. As potential future leaders within our business you will experience what we will consider to be a full spectrum of development on our internship programme, including the following elements:
- Core business skills training
- On-the-job training
- Functional / technical skills training
- Degree & self-study
- Coaching support
- Networking & exposure
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual holiday allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays
- Paid leave for sickness absence
- Business travel expenses
- We offer a chance for you to achieve a place on the Graduate Leadership Programme or a direct hire
We have positions available covering most aspects of our business including:
- Sourcing & Supply Chain
- Customer Service
Facts & Figures
- Number of Internships Available This Year*
- Students expected to return to graduate jobs with us*
- Predicted Degree Class Required To Apply
- 2:1 (Two One)
* Values quoted are approximate
Placement Year (10 Months+)
De Montfort University