2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
On the whole I felt that everyone was very welcoming at the firm and most went out of their way to ensure you were made to feel part of what was going on.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Can't fault this, the guidance was superb.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
In the first half I was often not busy at all and felt at a bit of a loose end (despite asking for work quite a bit). However, this certainly improved with the dept. I was in during the second half where I felt I was busy most of the time.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Again, in the first half not much, but in the second half I was put on some really interesting projects for important and often quite large clients. I felt this meant I was trusted, at least to some degree, to work well.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I learnt a lot from the placement, not only in terms of technical skills but also in terms of what working life is really like.
Imagine yourself working at Deloitte
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Deloitte