SVS Student at Deloitte

Accountancy Auditing/Tax

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

7.8/10

I was on the Rotation scheme and whilst I enjoyed the second half greatly, I found the first half a bit monotonous and boring.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Deloitte

On the whole I felt that everyone was very welcoming at the firm and most went out of their way to ensure you were made to feel part of what was going on.

Can't fault this, the guidance was superb.

In the first half I was often not busy at all and felt at a bit of a loose end (despite asking for work quite a bit). However, this certainly improved with the dept. I was in during the second half where I felt I was busy most of the time.

Again, in the first half not much, but in the second half I was put on some really interesting projects for important and often quite large clients. I felt this meant I was trusted, at least to some degree, to work well.

I learnt a lot from the placement, not only in terms of technical skills but also in terms of what working life is really like.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Deloitte

First half - quite dull. Second half - pretty fun, everyone seemed like they were following the idea of 'work hard, play hard'.

Can't fault most of the organisation, aside from a few hiccups at the start.

Felt very valued and felt that there was a genuine interest in helping me develop.

Got a job, so very good prospects!

Yes everyone got on really well and there were a number of social occasions where we all met up.

London so not very cheap for those who don't live there.

London so very good - lots of choice/variety!

There were certainly opportunities but I think its more about knowing the right people - didn't feel it was particularly well advertised/encouraged amongst SVS students.