Summer Vacation Student at Deloitte

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

7.5/10

6.5

Audit and Tax

I enjoyed everything! There were networking events, and eve annual days out which just happened to be during my placement! It was amazing! It is like advanced university since everyone there are students/graduates themselves, so a perfect transition from university to work life.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Deloitte

I was given support and was looked after very well.

Any time I had questions, they were answered no matter how ridiculous the questions were!

There's always something to do!

Not much as I did not have the technical expertise but there was still a lot of learning during my placement!

Developed my professionalism

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Deloitte

It's the number one accounting organisation globally at the end of the day, so you have to keep your professionalism and perform the best in your work. Doesn't mean to say you can't have fun with your colleagues!

Very well structured!

They invested a lot of time and effort in trying to make our placement amazing and made you feel at home with the amount of support they were giving. They tried to persuade us to apply for the graduate roles all the time!

They offer partner interviews in the end for a possible graduate role within Deloitte. And promotional prospects thereafter are amazing!

Many events to get your hands on!

Expensive, but there are cheap alternatives. Just needs a little research!

It's in the city! What more can I say!

Many opportunities available. You have to just put yourself forward to organise them or be involved with them!