UBS Spring Analyst at UBS

Banking/Finance
UBS is a Top Employer

8.4/10

I found this insight incredibly useful, as we got a comprehensive introduction to all business areas. It enabled me to make an informed choice on which division I preferred.

We were always thanked for taking the time out of our vacations to attend the insight, although it was a fantastic opportunity.

The teams of graduates and division heads were incredibly supportive, along with our Junior Talent Team, specifically Alex and Rowena, who made the experience as easy as it could be.

I do a Humanities degree, so probably not hugely, but I will have learned how to manage my time and had further practice of working under pressure in stressful situations.

Very well structured, aside from occasions when breaks were a little too long.

Without exception, everyone I met during the insight was incredibly lovely and approachable.

As this was an insight, rather than a specific internship, we were not trained as we would be for a desk, but were given ample opportunity to learn some of the skills required.

We were given lots of information and experience regarding this.

We were given separate presentations on the three keys and code of conduct.

I have decided on my future division choice.

UBS paid for my hotel but I haven't yet submitted my claim forms.

We had a specific Networking event.

There were many opportunities for networking

We were only there for an insight, so did not get an opportunity regarding this.

Absolutely! Especially if you're uncertain about division, bank or want to know more about banking.