2018 Talents Lab Attendee at UBS

Banking - Commercial Banking - Investment Banking/Finance Financial Management
UBS is a Top Employer

8.5/10

Insight programme into the different business areas of UBS in London.

Great programme providing a good insight into many different business areas.

UBS makes all interns feel like we are valued. However, as the programme is only 3 days, it is difficult to gain a true insight into whether interns are highly valued.

Guidance is good, it does not feel as intimidating as I expected. Questions are encouraged.

It gave me a good insight into a future career. As a management student, it was useful to see how the theory is applied.

Very well structured. Clear schedule and all presentations were similar in structure, making it easy to compare them and the different business areas that they related to.

Good, everyone I met was very helpful and open. Other attendees were also very friendly.

The whole programme is an investment into training.

They gave a good insight, although it is of course difficult to give a great view on a 3 day programme.

Although it is still difficult to give a full view in only 3 days, this programme really managed to cover the culture of UBS.

The programme gave me a new perspective on my future career.

Transport and accommodation was covered. Dinner was not covered.

There were many opportunities to network with employees at all levels of the firm.

The networking opportunities were good. Quite informal which meant that attendees were able to ask any type of question.

Not many employees talked about this.

Definitely. It gave me an insight into the different career paths that are available, and allowed me to hear from current employees.