Summer scheme student at RPC

London Europe
Legal/Law

9.4/10

I was given really high quality work, however, I was also supported if I was stuck or had any questions.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at RPC

I felt very valued as I was actually given purposeful work which was then used by my supervisor.

A lot. Supervisors and the wider team were really helpful and approachable and People & Development are always there to help (although it is unlikely that you will need them to)

I developed valuable insight into what is required to be an RPC lawyer and that insight will help me to develop in future. I was able to understand the importance of commercial awareness in practice and will bear this in mind in future.

Very well structured. There was a good balance between insight into the departments and also other activities

Absolutely everyone that I met was lovely. They are really helpful and friendly and made the vac scheme really enjoyable.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at RPC

People from all departments and levels took time out of their schedules to give us an insight into what they did and there was a lot of focus on making sure that we enjoyed the placement, not just expecting us to impress the firm.

As we were able to spend quite a bit of time in the departments I was able to undertake varying tasks and people were always happy to explain what they did on a daily basis

RPC is all about it's clients and it's people and this has been clear throughout the scheme. I think the company culture is very clear from the outset and RPC has a strong identity.

The content was extremely helpful as we were able to understand what the role includes on a daily basis. However, time spent networking with different firms showed us the range of interesting work which RPC does which has made me consider other areas of law which i may not have previously considered. I think that you would spoilt for choice with RPC.

We were paid for the time and certain expenses were covered.

There were constant opportunities to network and employees of all levels got involved.

They were very enjoyable and also informative

Yes, there are a range of interesting activities put on by RPC all the time and a lot of the trainees were able to attend client events